A downloadable game for Windows
Choice Chamber is a crowd-sourced action game designed for livestreaming where viewers play along via the chat to change the game in realtime as you play. Players constantly give feedback that changes how the game evolves, from power ups and enemies to obstacles and rule changes. The game world is procedurally generated based on viewer input, wildly changing the difficulty and surprises each time you play.
NOTE: This game is meant to be broadcast on Twitch. You only need 1 viewer to get the proper experience, but the more the merrier. You can also play in Offline Mode, where you don't need to broadcast at all.
- Easily connect to your Twitch channel to get viewers playing along!
- Works with any number of players, from 1 to infinity (there's also an offline mode)
- 2-Player local co-op (both online and offline modes)
- Unlockable weapons, powers, characters, secrets! o.o
- Full Controller support (co-op included)
- Music by Jukio Kallio, musician for other indie games like Nuclear Throne, Luftrausers, and many other things!
- The only game to be funded by Twitch!
- Over a million players already!*
* player count is a rough estimate of both streamers and chatters
|Jul 16, 2015
|2D, Experimental, Hack and Slash, Procedural Generation, Roguelike
|About an hour
|Keyboard, Xbox controller
|Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer
|1 - 2
|Steam, Homepage, Wiki, Subreddit, Kickstarter, Art Assets
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: