A downloadable game for Windows
BasketBelle is an experimental 2D basketball-based platformer. Each Chapter of the game uses the mechanics and idea of basketball in a different way. At one point you might be dribbling inside the intestines of a purple blob creature. At others, you're likely to be dunking above the clouds in front of the Parisian moon.
A dynamic soundtrack and unique cardboard visuals help tell the story of a sister who must be saved through the power of basketball.
- Dunk, dribble, and crossover through 8 Chapters spanning throughout the impromptu courts of Paris
- Each Chapter takes the mechanics of basketball and applies them in different ways. Some chapters are more action, some are more puzzle. And then there are the strange chapters.
- Music is tied directly to the gameplay, though it's all passively controlled. For example, every time you dribble, you hear a bass hit. Shoot the ball, and the percussion stops.
- Visuals in the game are a unique mix of cardboard and color, every scene popping off the screen.
- Included with the game! :D
- The BasketBelle EP: Full Soundtrack + Bonus Tracks (MP3) + Cover Art
- BasketBelle sketchbook: Full-color PDF including sketches and liner notes
- Browser version of BasketBelle (playable on Mac and Linux as well)
- Access to Making Of Featurette! (11 min hosted video)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: